Monday, May 3, 2010

Starting Them Out Young...







On Saturday, my hubby and I went out to celebrate our 9 month wedding anniversary. We took a trip to Texas Roadhouse. It was a crazy weekend in the Fort, as it was The Vera Bradley Outlet Show. It just so happened that we came at the perfect time. VB & TRH teamed together & were selling Breast Cancer Awareness t-shirts. I had to get one! My former boss is a breast cancer survivor & I've lost two aunts to it. So now, I can wear pink for Cora and breast cancer!






My five year old son, Grayson, & I sat bored today. "Hmm...What should we do?" I told him I needed profile pictures for my blog, but we'd have to wait for his brothers to get home. "No, no. Let me try!, " Grayson shouted .Upstairs I went to change. I quickly grabbed my new shirt. Then, I reluctantly handed him my camera as he sat on a small 2 step ladder. I think he did a good job, You be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment