Monday, July 26, 2010

Indiana Infant Photographer






This weekend, I had the pleasure of photographing Li'l Miss Carissa. She's five months old and so full of life. I love her pudgy li'l cheeks! She was the first to model a few of our new props, tutus and handmade hairbands.....gotta tell ya, they are the cutest!

I also had the pleasure of photographing her 2 year old sister, Hailey & her three year old brother, Lucas. Their mom, Kristi has her hands full! But, she has three beautiful children....and did I forget to mention SMART!

This month, we are beginning a back to school special. Our BTSS includes a one hour photo session and all of your edited photos on CD for $45! Of course, it includes printing rights. :) Take a look at a few shots from our latest session. if you like what you see, which I'm sure you will; give me a call at (260) 223-4973 to reserve your BTSS before August 15th, as this is a limited offer. Guess all good things have to come to an end. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment