Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....






















at TTP Studio! Christmas is definitely in the air! My sister, Kim Baumann,and I have been planning a custom backdrop for my cookies with Santa session on Saturday November 27th. We are extremely excited to report that all spots are filled, except for one due to an unforeseen cancellation.




















New props are arriving daily! I have been working with some terrific vendors such as Dianey Hubbard of Pitter Patter Fashions, Brittany Gleason of Baby Custom Design, Cassie Seals, and now Angel Miller. Just wait til you see what I have in store infants this holiday season, as baby's first Christmas has been a huge hit! I am so excited to have one week old Cadence in our studio this week!








One last bit of excitement to share...there have been sooo many prop giveaways lately. and comment games are through the roof! Who knew Facebook could be so much fun? Of course, ME!!!




















here is an example of some pof the props I have received. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment